Sunday, May 24, 2009


Thanks for visting my page

I am always talk with me that I am good always but not best.
I am Selfish ,Possesive,Talkative.Because till now I am doing work & earning for me.
Now I am 27 when I am going to acheive my Goal.Earlier I decided to become a cine star , Politician ,Manfeisto, Good Leader,IPS ,IAS.But what to do?.Fate is horsing our life.At last I am standing as an IT Engg.
I dont have a seperate Style.I am just following another one's style.Now I realized that we have to make an sperate style to acheive my goal.
But How?.Till now I didnt get any idea.I am ready to take steps to acheive.Someone is using my effort and my creativity.when I am going to implement for me?
When i am inventing new ideas & approaches in my company.It become very big hit and sucess .But my seniors ,Manager sucks all the credits.I cant stop this.
Life is full of thirsty.If you see a charmy girl.You want to love her.If any one have costliest car.Then you want to buy the same car.Like this we fell as same on all the things.I am also like this .But I dont want live like this.What kind of thirsty I have?Who will stop my thirsty?.
Now I am working in a company,But when I am going to own the company.Even I have Started a company.But that company was closed within a month.I got cheated.World is full of money minded,Cast minded,Religion Minded,Sex Minded,Drug Minded
The man who is not minded on any of this above can have answer for me.But I dont want that man be as an Monk or religion followers ,Monks are the worlds best "Lazy Fellow's"
Brave Comedies in INDIA :
Guys who have crowd near by him have full of brave in their heart.But when he is in single he will be calm when any one shout.So as per my concern we are like dogs,Pigs not like Lion.Even Loin would start to run when elephant comes to attack. Brave comes only from his birth,grownup.People with their crowd can beat a single one.
Let see how brave become comedy in INDIA :
Political Leaders , Cast Leaders comparing them as lion ,Elephant ,Cheetah and ask follower(Innocent people) to Stick lion near by their photos in the posters , Wall Papers.
Earlier in ancient period the kings were brave.Chatrapathi Sivaji , Maruthu Pandiyar,PuliThevan,Veera Pandiya Kattabomman,Pandiyan.They knew all kind of war arts.Even they do all kind of politics but they were very brave to save their people.So they have been compared as Lion.But now a days big comedy is going on.Politicians compare themselves as a Lion.

Which is my Country ?.INDIA.Hindustan becomes INDIA by politicians ,Hindus fight with muslims.Muslims fight with hindus.Hindus fight with christians.Uppercast fights with lower cast people.Lowercast people fight with upper cast people.Does any one feel peacful to live in INDIA ?.NO Why?
These politicians divided hindustan and made pakistan & India and ordered hindus to get out from pakistan.But Muslims not need to get out from INDIA.Ya I accept Muslims also partticipated in freedom fight.If they are dividing the country there should be an equal share.But they didnt do it.Even they didnt think about the future.Result my contry becomes full of religion clash, Bomb blasts because of politicians.But British dont want muslims & hindus want to be in peace line.They ruled our country with these politics.Hindustan is a country full of hindus once upon a time.But later Muslims ruled hindustan & developed their population with the help of hindu womans.After then British started to occupy.Then muslims joined with hindus to fought against british government.British sponserd christianity in INDIA.So flag becomes common for all religion.Orange for hindus,White for christians,Green for Muslims.

IN INDIA
Cowards making Bomb Blast successfully in my country every day.Government cant stop it.I cant able to stop it.Most of the Indian Polticians have black Money.I am working more than 12hrs per day and earning just 40000 per month.Lot of People in City Corner earn only 1000 per month.But these politician income goes more than 1 crore per month.My qualification is B-Tech .His qualification is not even secondary school .Most of the cinema Star's who didnt even apply for studies earn 10 crores per month.Why I cant earn this money.What is the difference?.Who's making this difference.They are all running the horses using uneducated & innocent people.
These people will make money until they are educated.
We can leave cinema stars.But I need to tell about Politicians.Who are they?.Why they are telling we are for people?.What is their work?Listed below
* Earn Money

* Make people stupid

* In the name of Real Estate business occupying lands.If the Land Lord approaching police station.Soon Rowdyswill kidnap that landlord with the help of police.Atlast that land will be sold with cheap rate.

* Encouraging Community apparels & Religion Apparels.

* Using rowdy's to win in the election* Working for their leader who is one of the waste candidate.

* Roaming city in costliest car with party flag.(Threatening People I am with this party be careful)

* Using well educated IAS ,IPS for their own purpose.

* Rapping womens.

* Killing innocent people by bomblast in the name of Terrorists.Will these cowards stand in the border with Miltery to fight against our enemies.Will they drive their costly car with party flag inthe Border to protest our country.


Puli Prabhakaran fights against singalese for Tamil ,In Tamilnadu Politicians fight for Lokshaba Seats(Shits).What kind of world it is? I am asking.On Lokshaba election-2009 SarathBabu MBA stood in Southchennai.He got only 4000 Votes.At the sametime a politician who has not even finished 9th standarddone murders(murdered same party senior leader) wining and elect as MP with difference of 1 Lakh vote difference.
But Prabhakaran fighting against enemies to get tamileelam. In Tamilnadu he is a terrorist quarrel's by shit eaters.Politcian who has done murders is electing as a MP(Member of Parliment) in Lokshabha Election.
Traffic police Stops Lorry & getting money infront of the public.Small Eg :Police Man standing idle when the student got beaten up infront of them due to cast clash in the college.Police did nt take single step to recover or stop that violence
To become a IPS offcier ,Man spend whole nights to study & writing exams.After a lot of Interveiw he is becoming an IPS ,IAS.After becoming an IAS Officer .He is doing works in favour of that minster who didnt even passed secondary school.

When this world going to identify me?.
I just need some money to acheive .
If I cant achive anything till my 40th.Then I am shamless .I ll end my life.
Whats this life ?. Man living for him.Who has started this usless theme?
As a humanbeing you have to live for others.If you are not living for others then you are an animal.
Thankz

A Stupid Comman ManPublic

No comments:

Post a Comment